Thursday, October 21, 2010

As Tagged By Pang :D

My friend tagged me in her notes on Facebook, kkkk

RULE # 1: IF YOU ARE TAGGED YOU MUST DO THIS SURVEY

RULE #2: ANSWER EVERYTHING TRUTHFULLY

RULE #3: TAG PEOPLE INCLUDING THE PERSON THAT TAGGED YOU



ANSWER YES OR NO or any other that means yes/no. :)

1. Ever kiss someone on your friends list? Maybe, yes, maybe no. Haha xP

2. Been arrested? Never..

3. Do you like someone? I think so lol.

4. Been suspended from school? No. Imma good student weee..

5. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Malaysia dun hav winter T.T".

6. sat on a rooftop? Yep, last 2 years, my friend's house, sweet moments. :)

7. Broke a bone? Chicken bone only. xD

8. Shot a gun? Never, I've heard the sound, and it's scary!

9. Donated blood? No, scared lol

10. Had your heart broken? Many times~


Last Person....

1. You hung out with? Classmates.

2. You texted? One of my bestfriendz.

3. You went shopping with? Momma (boleh mintak baju free haha).

4. You talked on the phone with? My brother. He missed me a lot. HAHA

5. You hugged? Myself kot, lol


Random

1. Sun or Moon? Moon. Sleep time~ LOL

2. Winter or Summer? Winter. Really I want to watch and touch the REAL snow @.@

3. Sunny or Rainy? Rain. I love Rain. Lalala~

4. Where do you live right now? Selangor, with my family :)

5. Is there 1 or 2 people you can trust and rely on? Yes, and I hope they won't hurt me.

6. Are you afraid of commitment? Nope, but actually depends.

7. Can you cook? I think so (never experienced food poisoning wee)

8. Do you enjoy cooking? Of course! I love food forever! xD


In the last 48 hours have you.......

1. Kissed someone? "Something" actually. My hamster Mr.KoKo LOL

2. Sang? Definitely, I sang alot at home.

3. Listened to music? Lol obviously, haha.

4. Seen someone you cared about? Everyday and night.

5. Danced crazy? No, I dunno how to dance haha

6. Liked someone a lot? Ntah.



More Random

1. Do you wear a seatbelt? Errrr... yes? Haha

2. Do you have a crush on someone? Heeee

3. What are three things in your fridge? Iced nescafe, veges, and.. crustaceans. HAHA

4. What color are your bedsheets? Purple

5. Do you talk to yourself? Well yes, and that's totally a normal thing, dun believe me? Google it.

6. Favorite t.v. show? Hmm.. Dunno. Too many lah~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...