Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy 2nd Anniversary Beast + Happy 25th Birthday MBLAQ Seungho!

I think its a bit late (because last night I was together with other worldwide B2UTY spazzing over Beast's 2nd year anniversary since their first hot debut stage Music Bank on October 16th 2009.) Woohoo!! I need my sleep back~~ *panda eyes*

Beast really makes me proud to be a B2uty! ^^

Actually, I don't have a permanent bias, because everyday I just love ALL of them! ♥


Today is also birthday of MBLAQ Leader, Yang Seungho. He was born on 16th October 1987. 24 y.o already (25 in Korea). Gotta love this yakuza leader, and should I say, Junhyung's so-called twins? Hehehe love them both~!


DSC090622

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I allways spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts daily along
with a cup of coffee.

Also visit my page; Voltarol pain relief ()

Unknown said...

ugg boots
kate spade
mont blanc ballpoint pen
oakley sunglasses
mbt shoes
uggs uk
michael kors
cheap ugg boots
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
201612.22wengdongdong

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...