Some Of The Trivia Facts :
- Cockroaches can live for 9 days after their head has been cut off.
- A car traveling 100 mph would take more than 29 million years to reach the nearest star.
- The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Yams have 10 times more vitamin C than sweet potatoes.
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair.
- If you add up the numbers 1-100 consecutively (1+2+3+4+5 etc) the total is 5050.
- Ants never sleep.
- The earth is approx. 6,588,000,000,000,000,000 tons.
- Apples are more effective at keeping people awake in the morning than caffeine.
Women-only Facts :
- The reported percent of women who wash their hands after leaving a restroom is 80%.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- Most lipstick is partially made of fish scales.
Science Facts :
- The human brain is 80% water.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
- Your right lung takes in more air than your left one does.
- Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
- When glass breaks, the cracks move faster than 3,000 miles per hour. To photograph the event, a camera must shoot at a millionth of a second.
- On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful.