Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tic Toc music drama

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *the scream continues~* recently 2PM recorded a song "Tic Toc" with Yoon Eun Hye. The song I belive is made for beer CF, lepas tgk dorg pnye interview dgn SBS kot haritu. The song was superb, love every part of it, especially when Taecyeon raps in this. Then- THE FULL MV WAS RELEASED!! It was almost a mini drama, as total duration of the MV was around 12 minutes. And most important point is BOTH of lead actors in this vid are my favourite!! Nichkhun was spotted became more manly, and absolutely hotter than before (and I'm still miss his cuteness and baby smirk lol) And another one is of course Taecyeon. He was like a police officer or investigator, sort of, and he's totally hawt! Ya I know I know, I just got REALY crazy over them (and others too, lalala) but seriously they were all hot in this vids. Lead actress is of course Yoon Eun Hye unnie, she's gorgeous n sexy! Urghh wished I was her, bole hug Khunnie, pastu nanti Taec n Khunnie oppas berebutkan aku, wahhahaha (berangan~).. N the girl stalker in this vid was actually cutie BoRam of Tiara. The ending of this vid was creepy tho, as the actual psychotic obsessed stalker was Eun Hye unnie herself. OMG!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...