Monday, July 25, 2011

Scent of a Woman, Lee Dong Wook, You Killing Me.. Again! xD


New SBS drama, Scent of a Woman, with cast line-up: Kim Seon-ah (My Lovely Samsoon), Lee Dong-wook (My Girl), Eom Gi-joon, Seo Hyo-rim, Nam Koong-won, Sin Ji-soo.

The story is about a woman, Lee Yeon Jae, is given the grim prognosis that she only has a short time left to live. She decides to quit her job at a travel agency and live her life to the fullest.

At first when I saw this poster, I was like; "OMG who's that actor, wae so handsomeee?? And later I read the cast, and another OMG!! He is Lee Dong Wook!! Aigoo you already grown and being such a handsome guy, I'm proud of you! Bhahaha~ (Well, my second love, after Rain :P)

Gotta watch this drama! ^^

DSC090622

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...