Sunday, July 24, 2011

What The Heck Am I Thinking Right Now?!


Exactly. Peace is all I need right now. So many steels to be carried in one tiny hand, it's just too much for me. The unrelated feelings that breezing through my brain, doesn't really helping.


Sometimes, I miss our moments, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I laughed at our dorky moments, and sometimes I cried at our stupid arguments. I hate you, but I cant stop from remembering you, and missing you. I just cant.


I wish I could make a right decision, for our better future, more convincing relationship, based on 100% trust that will never ever being scratched. I wish I could, but I think I cant.


Oh well, I should stop thinking right now. I was stuck. I always stuck. Stuck in my own world.

I miss you.

Okay, bye! T.T

DSC090622

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...